Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Performance & Technical > Performance & General Maintenance

Old 06-02-2003, 08:01 PM   #1
chuky

[color=#FF0000ost_uid0]hey folks, just another quick one really... you know when a car is rated for its power etc, the readings are usually obtained using 100 octane fuel to give the max reading, whereas, i normally use 95 octane and 98 is available but is really loaded in terms of price over here...

well, what i was wondering is.. if a car is rated at 150bhp for 100 octane, does anyone have a clue as to what they can expect for 98 and 95 octane fuels respectively, approximate figures will do

just something else as an add on... i just ran a dose of "Nitrox Hot Shot Power Boost" through my system, basically just to clean out any old deposits and reduce emmissions, national car test pending in Feb. (after all the car is 8 years old now) and it really seems to have smoothed out things for me.. heartily reccomend it to anyone with an ageing motor to restore the pep... any comments appreciated.[/colorost_uid0]

Now have 2 V6's as a result of a nasty off road excursion...

Check out this link for the ultimate 323F V6...
http://www.racer-net.com/fiatc001.htm
chuky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links