Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted

Old 14-09-2014, 07:06 AM   #1
Felixrising

Car: 1994 Astina V6 Hardtop
FS: [VIC] - '94 Astina Hardtop V6 Manual

Hi,

Heads-up!!! I'm selling my 1994 (first registered Dec 1994) Mazda 323 Astina Hardtop (BA 1 series) 2L V6 Manual.
In near stock condition - aftermarket exhaust and Sony CD headunit added. The Mechanic reports it probably needs some bushes replacing (typical of a car of this age) before obtaining a RWC.

Listed on Carsales for $SOLD!!!

Note: the car is currently registered, but the cost of getting it road worthy is not cost effective as the seller - but for a new owner, either doing the work themselves or having it done to their standard provides peace of mind and knowledge of exactly what was done and what condition the vehicle is in.

Vehicle is located in Southbank, Victoria.

If you or anyone you know is interested, send me a PM.

Last edited by Felixrising; 03-10-2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: SOLD!!!
Felixrising is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 18-09-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
Felixrising

Price Drop!
$2268 --> $2068

Make me an offer.
Old 25-09-2014, 11:34 AM   #3
Felixrising

Price drop!!! $1998...
There was an oil leak which has been fixed as a warranty job on the timing chain replacement... the mechanic thinks there will be some bushes requiring replacing in order to obtain a RWC.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:17 PM   #4
Felixrising

Value goes up, price comes down :(

Price drop - again :'(

Down to $SOLD for $1700 + $600 for the rego.
it's just been freshly serviced today - new Oil, Filters and Wipers and inspection report.

Carsales advert: http://bit.ly/323Astina
Quote:
Mazda 323 V6 Astina Hardtop is the top of the line Mazda 323 sedan first registered Dec ’94 with a powerful 2 litre V6 coupled to a manual transmission, sitting on factory mag wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres (new July 2012 @ 211000km).

Update Oct 2014: Freshly serviced!!! - Oil, Oil-filter, Air-filter and wipers, and an Inspection report!

Near to stock, upgraded Sony CD player head unit and an aftermarket exhaust system which adds a distinctive note to the torquey V6 engine sound. The body colour is 'Noble Green' which is a very deep metallic jade colour that appears black in the shade. There are some high current cabling running to the boot ready for a subwoofer amp.

Vehicle condition: Overall the vehicle is in good condition for it's age and mileage. I am selling because we have a baby coming and it's time to upgrade to something bigger, otherwise I'd keep the car. The vehicle has a few minor exterior marks, left rear bumper has some scuffs and a few minor car park gifts on the sides, otherwise paintwork is in good condition for a 1994 model car with 222 thousand km on the clock. It has always been garaged undercover and kept clean and tidy. Engine and transmission are likewise in good condition - I always used quality 100% synthetic oil. Timing Chain and Water Pump were replaced in 2012 @ 21100km, Alternator was replaced March this year - and the car is freshly serviced (2 Oct 2014). It's a great looking car with years of loyal service to come.

Although the vehicle is currently registered, the vehicle is being sold without a RWC and hence will be sold unregistered. Test drives are welcome. The mechanic reports some bushes probably require replacing prior to obtaining a RWC. I can deliver the vehicle to a location of your choosing within ~30kms of Melbourne VIC or we can negotiate something that suits you.

Last edited by Felixrising; 03-10-2014 at 08:30 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:31 PM   #5
Felixrising

Listing sold. :d :d :d

Tags
2l v6, astina, for sale, hardtop, vic