Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted

Old 30-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
Doogal

Car: '93 BG 323 astina
Send a message via MSN to Doogal
WTB: [QLD] BG Astina Custom Parts

If anyone has any parts that would fit a BG astina 1993 for example those nice tail lights, sunroof, body kit (even if still on there car n wanna sell car :P) ummmm or even small things (mainly small things) to improve the look of my car inside or out give us a yell.

Once i figure out how to put pics up i will upload some of my car so far. At the moment its pretty stock standard except for the motion alloys and a few bits n pieces i have added
Doogal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 30-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
dru
AstinaGT Regular

Car: Mazda Astina BG SP
Send a message via MSN to dru
I've got tinted windows to suit the BG Astina, roughly 30%. Really good knick and makes alot of difference, both the outside and inside! Just the sides (front and rear). Let me know, I'm willing to post oh and wanting $80ono for them (better then paying $250!)

Also got a gear knob, pool ball type - silver. Looks pretty shmick - $8 for it?

I dunno what else I got, but if your interested just send us a pm.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:48 PM   #4
mussing

Car: 1990 323 Astina BG SP
You could take off the centre console and air vent surrounds and spray paint them your colour of choice (most seem to like silver) for a bit of contrast on the interior. Have a look in the readers rides to see what I mean...

If your budget is a little higher you could install a decent sound system. I see from the pics you've got an aftermarket head unit - some front speakers and an amp would go down a treat.

Personally I don't think a bodykit would be worth it, it screams for police attention (never a good thing, especially for a P plater) and implies that you're kitted out under the bonnet, which is sure to have people revving you at the traffic lights. More importantly they're ridiculously expensive, with the cost of a full, unpainted kit heading for a grand. That's for a car which is probably worth only four times that.

The rear taillights you can DIY with the how-to guide here, and it'll only cost you a little time and a couple of light globes.

As for the sunroof, I'd say stay away - again pretty expensive and raises the potential problem of rust and leakage in the future. The SPs come with factory sunroofs, but there's a couple of people on here who've installed aftermarket sunroofs on the SOHC, like Rob-80E. Says here he paid $585 for it installed but I don't know if that includes the cost of the sunroof itself. Still, I guess it's worth considering if you like the open air up top.

You could retrim your doors with some vinyl, wouldn't cost much and dramatically changes the look of the interior, although how good it looks depends on how good the material is and how well you install it.

Also there's always the little custom goodies like leather gearstick and handbrake boots, with a semi-organised group buy here, astinagt stickers here; there's stacks of stuff you can do with little investments of time or money.
mussing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #5
Doogal

Car: '93 BG 323 astina
Send a message via MSN to Doogal
Cheers for the ideas mussing...yea a body kit would still be nice but, i already have a pumping sound system just need a new mono block amp for my 900watt fusion sub so i can run my mtx speakers off my exsisting amp.

Do you have any pictures or installation guides as to how to retrim the doors? ?? do you know approx how much that could cost? ?
Doogal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 07:35 AM   #6
badboy_billy

Car: 90' 323 SP
Ive got heaps of interior spares,
have a look
under you head deck, when you put a single din Head deck in there is a 2cm gap, solution, http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/phot...37575_2000.jpg

I think they are out of lasers??? i got from a wrecker

As for other interior parts, check out an SP interior they have an awesum interior. I loved mine!!!!http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/phot...89203_4158.jpg
they seats are bucket like, sorta hug ya, OH!!nd in idea of how to mount tweeter of you front splits! check it out!!! they are flush!