Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Communities > Victoria

Old 08-08-2005, 01:31 PM   #1
tx3_realm

AWD challenge

You are invited to attend The AWD Challenge at Heathcote park.

Fl.com has been invited to Heathcote Park to join with a few other clubs in some racing and/or viewing and I would like to extend the invitation to you.

At this stage the all the details are still being finalised and could be subject to change closer to date.

After a brief decussation with the organiser these are the details so far:
Basically it will be a fun night where you get to mix it with the rivals of the other car manufacturers. Basically how the night will run is there will be open qualifying and racing. Then at the end of the night we will have grudge matches where you get to chose who you want to race We also have awards lined up.

It doesn’t matter if your car is dead stock or highly modified, i would recommend that you come because we do have such awards on offer as fastest "straight from the factory vehicle", which means that a vehicle is to be almost stock

Also they are looking to change the details so that I will also include FWD and RWD cars not just AWD but the awards will be more faced towards AWD cars.

Anyways details to be confirmed but looking at:

Date: Friday September 30th 2005
Time: 5pm - 10pm
Cost: $40 to race $10 per spectator
Limitation: 60 cars

Groups involved:
Nissan Skyline GTR (Skyline Australia Club)
Nissan GTiR Club
Celica GT4 Club
WRX Club
Team4G (Mitsubishi Club)
fordlaser.com

What I would like to know numbers of people willing to race and those just to watch. This is the perfect opportunity to finally see how your car matches agents another and could possibly put a stop the all them Vs threads we keep seeing on the forums lol.

With regards to meet points the will be posted up closer to date once other details are finalised

Here is a link to the discussion thread in the official cruse section of fl.com
http://fordlaser.com/forum/viewtopic...cdaee9cf40d5d7

Cheers

Justin

[tx3_Realm]
tx3_realm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links