Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Communities > NSW

Old 03-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
Nate
Pandaspeed Racing

Car: BG SP
Send a message via MSN to Nate
Help required this weekend - Australian rally championship canberra

hi everybody!

As some of you would know im navigating in the ARC this year in a 2003 subaru impreza and we need help for this weekends round in the ACT. Im seeking anybody able to help out (saturday / sunday or both) with servicing the rally car (repairing damage / general spanner checks / changing tyres / cleaning / refueling), setting up and packing up the service area and just generally keeping an eye on all our stuff while we are racing. absolutely no experience required and while the car isnt in service (service is aprrox 20min every 3 hours) you can get out and watch the racing too. we also need as many of you as possible to get into the forest and get some photos of the car!

All up its a great day / weekend out where you are able to get up close with all the stars and cars of the Australian Rally Championship, all within a couple of hours of sydney and a stones throw from canberra.

you can find more info at www.rally.com.au or www.roc.com.au
any interested people should contact me as soon as possible on my mobile so i can get you registered as a crew member.

Cheers
Nate

Life would be straight without twisties STOCK AS A ROCKET!

•motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities
I THINK I AM N2!
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 07:03 PM   #2
RHINO145

Car: astina 95 BA hatch
im very interested in this, will talk to my brother when he gets home about me and him coming out, mum and dad seem cool with it, also, are there any age restrictions? if everyone heres cool with it ill call you tonight or tomorrow (any deadline to call you?) - Ryan
RHINO145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #3
Nate
Pandaspeed Racing

none at all ... just if you are under 18 i might need a signature from your parents saying its ok ... need to know by thursday night but can sneak any late comers in, will just need to register you before you can help thats all

•motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities
I THINK I AM N2!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:42 PM   #4
RHINO145

mmkay, if my brother cant come (or just doesnt want to) ive got a car crazy friend at collage who would slit my throat if i did not ask him, either way ill get back to you by wednesday night
Old 03-03-2009, 07:51 PM   #5
Pettos
AstinaGT Regular

Car: 323 Astina '03
Might be riding horses this weekend... Would've loved to... I'm not all that experienced... but I'm keen to learn
Old 04-03-2009, 06:23 PM   #6
RHINO145

my friends in, ill be calling you some time tonight im hoping
Old 04-03-2009, 08:31 PM   #7
Nate
Pandaspeed Racing

thanks for the call rhino ... thats someone sorted for saturday ... anyone available for sunday?

I just got my hands on all of the maps ... there is a stage right next to the service park so you will be garanteed of seeing the action.

I THINK I AM N2!
Old 05-03-2009, 04:40 PM   #8
RHINO145

going to the vet, will be away for mabye an hour? might not be here when you call - ryan
Old 05-03-2009, 04:44 PM   #9
mike_d87
AstinaGT Regular

Car: Astina
If not for prior commitments I would be in 100% but unfortunately no go. I've done some rallies with hyundai in the excel series and know exactly what I'm missing out on
mike_d87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #10
RHINO145

i missed your call last night mate, ill call you later tonight if you dont get back to me by then
Old 06-03-2009, 08:03 PM   #11
Nate
Pandaspeed Racing

thanks for coming out ryan ... you will really enjoy it!

I THINK I AM N2!