Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Performance & Technical > Bodykits & Exterior

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-07-2004, 09:19 PM   #1
Nate
Pandaspeed Racing

Car: BG SP
Send a message via MSN to Nate
HOW TO: Jap-spec your BG Tail lights

Well here is another cheap mod for all you BG owners. If you seen an import astina they have twin tail lights. on the australian models the inside pair of of lights isnt used. your tail lights are held in by 6 bolts but first you will need to remove the boot lining and the center platic panel between your tail lights. this is held in with about 6 screws. your lights should look like this

note the unused light

I used a spade bit to drill out the hole ... be careful to remove all of the platic shavings that fall inside the light.

and hey persto ... a hole

Using a pair of light globe sockets from supercheap i spliced them into the loom and when secured into the holes .... dum dum da!!

Jap style tail lights!!!

Life would be straight without twisties STOCK AS A ROCKET!

•motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities
I THINK I AM N2!

Last edited by Nate; 05-07-2005 at 03:25 PM.
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links