Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > General Automotive Talk

Old 06-04-2005, 02:44 AM   #1
LinuxRacr

Send a message via AIM to LinuxRacr Send a message via MSN to LinuxRacr Send a message via Yahoo to LinuxRacr
Just dropping by..

Hello,

I am a Mazda MP3 owner from the US just dropping in. This is my car, and my sig states some of what's been done to it:

http://www.vividyellow.com/gallery/index.php?cat=8

Here is the rest of the site with a couple of my friend's Mazda Proteges:

http://www.vividyellow.com/gallery/

[Pauter Forged Rods] [JE Forged Pistons (9.1:1)] [Haltech E6X] [2nd Gen RX-7 S5 460cc injectors] [TechEdge v. 1.5 Wideband O2 Sensor] [JIC-Magic 505 Sus Exhaust System (with Magnaflow 2.5 inch resonator)] [Exedy Stage I Organic MSP Clutch Kit] [Fidanza Flywheel] [HKS SSQ BOV] [AWR Motor Mounts] [AWR High Performance Radiator (3501)] [Haltech Boost Controller] [Mazdaspeed Oil Cooler ]
LinuxRacr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2005, 05:16 AM   #2
boostedbatman
Manpink Crusader

Car: 1990 GD mx6 F2T, and soon I might drive the batmoobile once again
Send a message via MSN to boostedbatman
Looks great and I am impressed to see a car built with reputable parts and not done "on the cheap" I hope that you get loads of fun on the street. Have you had the install dynoed yet or had the car down the strip. I am sure you will get a lot of interest from the SP, Protege drivers over here.
Congrats and welcome to our home
boostedbatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 06:12 AM   #3
twilightprotege
Driving a faster car now!

Car: Lotus ....... .
welcome here linux!
twilightprotege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 06:28 AM   #4
mrpayner

Car: 2013 Mazda 6 GT Sedan - Soul Red
G'day Mate

Protege is looking great that's for sure.. I had a bit of a browse through your gallery too, did you get that evo style bonnet for nothing even though the order was canned? The "blue" kevlar certainly looks nice too.. Well done!

Regards
Adam

2013 Mazda6 Diesel GT ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[Formerly] 2004 Mazda6 Luxury Sport
mrpayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 08:37 AM   #5
dru
AstinaGT Regular

Car: Mazda Astina BG SP
Send a message via MSN to dru
Looking great mate, also i looked at your mates yellow astina. How'd he work out to open the doors? I know alot of people use their mirrors [flip in feature] to act as a door handle....just outa interest, how'd he do his?
Old 06-04-2005, 05:29 PM   #6
chicaboo

Car: Scooter
Nice! I will need to ask you stupid questions about the Xenarc LCD some time down the track too.

Welcome aboard,
Gav.
chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 02:51 AM   #7
LinuxRacr

Send a message via AIM to LinuxRacr Send a message via MSN to LinuxRacr Send a message via Yahoo to LinuxRacr
Quote:
Originally Posted by dru
Looking great mate, also i looked at your mates yellow astina. How'd he work out to open the doors? I know alot of people use their mirrors [flip in feature] to act as a door handle....just outa interest, how'd he do his?
My friend needs electronic door popers to open the doors. He doesn't have them yet, so he has to go thru the back hatch.

My car has not been dyno'd yet, but we are expecting around 230 WHP with my current 10 PSI setup with the not so adequate for higher boost intercooler I currently have. I plan to change out my IC soon for the giant one you saw in the pictures. Then I can crank up the boost to the 15-20 PSI range.

[Pauter Forged Rods] [JE Forged Pistons (9.1:1)] [Haltech E6X] [2nd Gen RX-7 S5 460cc injectors] [TechEdge v. 1.5 Wideband O2 Sensor] [JIC-Magic 505 Sus Exhaust System (with Magnaflow 2.5 inch resonator)] [Exedy Stage I Organic MSP Clutch Kit] [Fidanza Flywheel] [HKS SSQ BOV] [AWR Motor Mounts] [AWR High Performance Radiator (3501)] [Haltech Boost Controller] [Mazdaspeed Oil Cooler ]
Old 09-04-2005, 02:54 AM   #8
LinuxRacr

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicaboo
Nice! I will need to ask you stupid questions about the Xenarc LCD some time down the track too.

Welcome aboard,
Gav.
Got questions about the Xenarc? Look here:

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27445

On the second page, I have info about my Xenarc install. That site is the best for carputer projects!!

Last edited by LinuxRacr; 10-04-2005 at 07:14 AM.