Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > General Automotive Talk

Old 10-06-2005, 10:26 AM   #21
tidy protege

Car: wrx
Send a message via MSN to tidy protege
new laws are pointless the idiots speeding can still act like nobs in there pieces of **** cars, i cant see anywhere where they want to outlaw vl commodres cause they are the ones i always see acting like tools.
Old 10-06-2005, 12:38 PM   #22
mcwilly

Car: 323 astina
i dont really see the point in speeding on the road, yeah fair enuff i give it a birst occasionally but its normally in an 80 zone and i only get to like 90ish. id prefer to go to the drags or enter a car club such as the mg car club and enter events such as tar motokhana. and id prefer to drag at WSID and actually get some times instead of all these drags they do around newy. yes they are entertaining to watch but id prefer to see it somewhere where u dont have to worry bout cops and crashing and injuring other ppl. thats just my opinion and it sounds like most of u think the same way
Old 10-06-2005, 02:54 PM   #23
essjayyell

Car: BA Astina
RTA article here
essjayyell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 04:18 PM   #24
Nate
Pandaspeed Racing

Car: BG SP
Send a message via MSN to Nate
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwilly
i dont really see the point in speeding on the road, yeah fair enuff i give it a birst occasionally but its normally in an 80 zone and i only get to like 90ish. id prefer to go to the drags or enter a car club such as the mg car club and enter events such as tar motokhana. and id prefer to drag at WSID and actually get some times instead of all these drags they do around newy. yes they are entertaining to watch but id prefer to see it somewhere where u dont have to worry bout cops and crashing and injuring other ppl. thats just my opinion and it sounds like most of u think the same way
quite honesty i think is pointless dragging, i mean at the end of the day is on 16 second car racing another. road rallys with closed sections are the bomb ... bring on special stage Mt Nebo

Life would be straight without twisties STOCK AS A ROCKET!

•motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities
I THINK I AM N2!
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote