Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted

Old 26-04-2011, 11:44 PM   #1
rodhog

Car: mx-6 626 Gs300 Maz2 was 95 KF BA-HT
FS: [NSW] Mazda G-seires gearbox parts FREE BITS

Okay

FOR SALE /EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - FREE STUFF

Okay I've got G-series box parts laying about and I can't be stuffed making up a spare box complete or sorting stuff out. As some of you know I don't BS or F around so when I mean special discount I mean talk to me.

The Follwing GEARBOX internals are from a 1995 model -94 Built 626 GV Wagons. Both gear sets are from sister cars. One my car original box the other a donar car. These are the factory shot peended gears.

PLEASE NOTE SUMMARY AT END FOR CLEAR UNDERSTANDING

Only thing I have for SALE is a 626 5TH gear with NEAR NEW SYNCRO.near new as in before I put in the Diff the Syncro was new so it travelled approx at most 20,000km's. but the gear has age on it but will sell complete with reverse syncronizer and hub selector. OR I will sell as part of a complete package of internals. You decide. First come first decides what they want.

So two sets of 1st to 4th gears from a 2.2L GV wagon - One with damaged secondary shaft. Both have similar wear.
YOu can add 5th gear to either.

5th gear on it's own is $100 as said with hub etc I think I might even have another spare syncros and the reverse was same syncro and was changed as well I think.

Or $80 you can take 1st and 4th that 5th came from with bonus G-seres 626 case. Yes take my stuff and get discount

Unless your looking for 1st to 4th from a 2.2L If your lucky you can get two for the price of one. the one price being if your Sydney it's FREE - Come GEt the stuff.
If your out of Sydney and make me get photos etc it's $20 plus P&H (unless I like you.) Then P&H only. This Gearset came out of the original car - Mother useage only visable damage when box was open was diff teeth and 2nd gear syncronizer teeth worn but it never crucnh on me. has original syncros too. 3rd and 4th look like new. Even when the oil came out of it - Quote merchanic it stank but was clean. His thought original oil. like the original seats had Pokemon cards in it. Original school run car.

I have one Protege 2.0L /SP20 S1 Gearbox CASE- and 5th gear hanging around
ALL FREE - yes lookng for Sp20 G-series gearbox frame/CASE complete to try out a conversion from F- to G or similar - Here it is FREE

Summary
2.2L 626 5th gear tall ratio complete with syncro hub etc $100 plus P&H(special discount available)

1st 626 gear set

626- 1st to 4th - all tall ratios one set untouched Genuine 189,000km's School run stuff Original in wagon - 3rd to 4th great nick 2nd gear never crunched but worn. was driven by torque monster and driven by original school run mother. Plus 2 weeks behind FE DOHC. Talk to me

2nd 626 gearset

626 gearset out of donor 626 wagon 2.2L. Was fitted behind FE DOHC.
Does have 20,000km or less syncros' fitted. When MS diff went into this box it had new syncros fitted. All work done by Diff technics in Sydney.
Problme secondary shaft main drive gear is gone. plus other minor damage I think through out but last look showed minimal visible sign.
FREE - comes with G-series 626 case.

BJ1 Protege 2.0L /SP20 Gearbox frame case body

FREE empty case will possibly have a few mounting bits but will problery have 5th gear from it inside. NOTE only if the 5th gear is found

EOI Welded up SP20/2.0L diff. If not interest I'll use the ring gear to rebuild my MS diff. but if someone wants one it's available. Let me know.

5th gear - $100
5th gear with matching 1-4 and case $80

1st to 4th - -Free
BJ 2.0L GB case - FREE
Welded G-series BJ 2.0L diff -EOI ?

Contact me here or at

rodhog@hotmail.com - I may be slow to reply but I will.

Pictures in here

Last edited by rodhog; 27-04-2011 at 12:12 AM. Reason: missing 5th gear from BJ box plus opics
rodhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links