Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Communities > Queensland

Old 18-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #161
DavoAust

Car: Red '93 3000GT / Black '08 Ninja 250R
Send a message via MSN to DavoAust
Well repairs are going on on my car. new exhaust is on, no cannon here, just a light truck muffler . it sounds so deep its crazy, plus it has a HUGE tip, zappy could get his head in it almost. i love it, it shakes everything behind me but doesn't drone and isn't loud until 3500rpm. next step is to pull the rear bum off and start playing around straightening bit up. fun times
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

'97 1.8L Hardtop
'93 3.0L TT 3000GT
DavoAust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2008, 10:03 PM   #162
zappy65

Car: Old: 1989 DOHC Mazda 323 New: Nissan 180SX Type X
Send a message via MSN to zappy65
Good to hear mate, with all my repairs underway....hopefully everything turns out alright, if you need a hand with anything give us a yell Dave...mine might be all good by the Monday...The boss is being a w@nka and not giving me next week off so i took 2 weeks in April off....he is p!ssed to say the least with April being the busy start and all....abahahahahaha, im painting the whole car and getting rid of all the dents then so it should be good....oh dav if you need shocks and springs, i can get shocks cheap too, i know it has nothing to do with the repairs but hey, gotta keep it on the toes ay.....

http://www.astinagt.com/forums/vbpic...?do=view&g=319
Come see my deviantness....hehe
http://dawnblade.deviantart.com/
zappy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2008, 08:20 AM   #163
marcs_sp20

Car: 2002 Mazda Astina SP20 2006 Mazda 6 GY Wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by zappy65 View Post
Good to hear mate, with all my repairs underway....hopefully everything turns out alright, if you need a hand with anything give us a yell Dave...mine might be all good by the Monday...The boss is being a w@nka and not giving me next week off so i took 2 weeks in April off....he is p!ssed to say the least with April being the busy start and all....abahahahahaha, im painting the whole car and getting rid of all the dents then so it should be good....oh dav if you need shocks and springs, i can get shocks cheap too, i know it has nothing to do with the repairs but hey, gotta keep it on the toes ay.....
LOL at you sticking to your guns against the boss, if ya have the time you might as well use it on doing something constructive .