Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > General Automotive Talk

Old 28-07-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
Noble323
E74A

Car: SP20
Rans running always on & little overheating ?

Hi,

i have two problems its not a mazda but maybe someone came accross these problem with thee mazda or any car.

Okay problem one :

Radiator fans are always on ! Once you start the car, fans dont kick in, but once they kick in they never stop ?
I have changed the thermostat, as the one that was on the car was missing the inner rubber, but still always on.
I have also noitced that the top radiator hose, there's no pressure when you push on it and you can basically open the radiator cap carefully without it exploding, could it be that the newer thermostat is faulty ? or ?

Second problem :

Overheating, this one is a tricky one, when the car is in normal operating temp, the needle basically sits in the middle like normal but when you start giving the car the needle starts to climb up and if i stop accelerating hard, the needle will start to go down slowly back to normal temp.
I have changed the 2 sensors thats next to the thermostat, with so spare one i had from another engine, could they be faulty as well ? or could it be something else ? keep in mind that the radiatir fans are running non-stop.

(Cause originally when i brought my daily it was doing the same thing about the temp going up, but when i changed the sensors it stayed to the normal operating temp, this is the second car and thought it may be the same problem, but it still could be maybe faulty sensors ? just want you guys opinion please)

Thanks
Noble323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links