Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > General Automotive Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-08-2007, 01:41 PM   #11
SHANNON
AstinaGT Regular

Car: bg astina 1993
ok i will have a whinge .... im a cabbie! i work beenleigh logan errors

most friday saturday nights i end up around marsen areas and im gettin sick to death of these moron cruises that happen as there are ****loads of wankers driving like dickheads up browns plains rd

i have been dangerously cut off, i have been rammed from behind , i have had 2 or 3 cars at once high beaming me because i wont go any faster than 60 kms ,doin do nuts at intersections then tail me because i have nearly hit them. it never stops...

yeah some cabbies do drive like dickheads ...but in defence for the australin cabbies we work 12 hours shifts for bugger all money put up with heaps of **** ,that doesnt excuse bad driving but alot of us get very aggitated after 12 hours of driving and 400- 500kms later ..u do do some silly things

i have done some stupid things myself inthe cab like stopping the morons around yatala beenleigh racing where they try to block of all four lanes, i will speed between them to stop this and get in front of them...i did that all the way back from southport to beenleigh one day! just to piss these idiots off there

i will be carrying a camera soon see if the police would like to look at some off this stuff
shannon
SHANNON is offline   Reply With Quote