Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Performance & Technical > Forced Induction & Engine Conversions

Old 20-07-2004, 03:27 PM   #21
Nate
Pandaspeed Racing

Car: BG SP
Send a message via MSN to Nate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JynX
None so far, but hasnt really been given a good boot yet.

$350 for the clutch
i have been told to go to brisbane racing clutches or something like that ... they are the guys that make all the MRT stuff and they sell direct to the public ... so do the guys who make all the whiteline gear up here do :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Life would be straight without twisties STOCK AS A ROCKET!

•motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities
I THINK I AM N2!
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2004, 11:23 PM   #22
ROB-80E

Car: Turbo BG Astina
Send a message via ICQ to ROB-80E Send a message via MSN to ROB-80E
The place is called Race Clutch at Stones Corner. The guy to talk to is Jim Berry. Excellent bloke to deal with and he makes an excellent clutch....you definately get what you pay for with him.

But back on topic, i've already told Simon, but I just fitted a S15 200sx pump and it's made a BIG difference with my setup.

The pump was very simple to install, basically bolted in, all I had to modify was the little rubber base/cushion that it sits on to deaden the sound.