Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > Group Buys & Special Offers

Old 07-11-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
Kirks

Car: Eunos 800m
Engine Builder/Mechanic VIC

Hey guys Im Declan. My family have been racing cars for over 25 years. We do all our own work to all our cars (race and road).
We currently have a Ford Fiesta XR4, Eunos 30x and Ford Telstar race car. With a B^t powered FWD BF 323 in the build.

On the side i work out of my mate's workshop building engines, servicing and repairing as well as modifying cars. Ill work on anything from Saabs to land cruisers... LOL But my specialty is ALL mazdas. I particularly enjoy building engines the most... I can build anything.
B6, BP, FS, FE, K8, KF, KL, KJ and more.

heres a list of the three tier system of different spec engines i offer.. Using the Mazda KL V6..

The first level is a standard rebuild. This is taking an engine and replacing the consumables inside with brand new OEM bits, fitment of new water pump, timing belt and seals and a clean up or all internals.
The price for this option is approx $1600

The second level is a Standard Performance Rebuild. This is basically the same as the above accept the bearing, piston rings seals are of a higher quality.
Price $2000 approx

The third level is a Performance Build. In this option the standard internals are discarded and replaced with stronger and more powerful bits. Pistons are replaced with a forged high compression replacement and the rods are replaced with a forged shot peened chrome molly replacement. Bearings are of higher grade and so are head gaskets. The head is lightly machined and the ports are matched. This engine is guaranteed to provide at least 10kw more than factory. Please note there is a 8-10 week wait for pistons and rods.
Price: 3700 approx.

Extras:
Engine: $600
Full head porting and machining: $350
2 pak paint on block or any other engine part: please ask
Extractors: Please ask

For the all engines I offer a 4th level... This is a race type engine.
The fourth level is the racing level. This is where you get everything my race spec engine has. It is recommended that for this option you have an after market ECU as it involves after market camshafts.
Price: please ask

Machining, Porting Painting is all done in house at DKR Performance. I have built engines that have won national and state level competitions. I love it. I am happy to by the base engine (at cost) and ship interstate (at cost).

I also have a very healthy spare parts bank so if your looking for something shoot me a PM.

If you would like to ask any questions about any engine packages or would like a more detailed description of parts please PM me or call me 0430534484. or reply to the thread.

Please note, this is a partially copied Post off another forum. I do more than just K series engines.

PS. I have the permission of moderators to post this add.
GE Mazda MX6 Road/Track
Ford Fiesta XR4 racecar
GD Mazda MX6t
TE Cortina Wagon
Kirks is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links