Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted

Old 14-12-2016, 08:50 AM   #1
Atmo

Car: KA Laser S
FS [VIC] 1982 Mazda BD 323 SS

Hi all,

I know it's not terribly cool to make your first post in the For Sale section, but I thought this may be of interest to some of the Astina GT members. If admin as any issues with this please let me know.

Up for sale is my 1982 BD Mazda 323 SS project. Unfortunately due to a change in priorities we need to try and reclaim some space in the garage. I have a KA Laser S that I use for hill climbs and circuit sprints and reality has hit that with the space I have, one project is enough!

I am only the second owner. I bought it from the original owner who bought it new from Elliot Mazda in Cranbourne (no longer exist). Registration was cancelled in 2014.

This is an awesome little project car. I bought and wrecked another five door BD and collected a heap of parts for this car including the 13x5.5" Performance alloys currently on the car (I've never seen a set like these before), a complete air con system, front and rear hubs,brakes/master cylinder, original Mazda steel rims with as new tyres, headlights, tail lights (series 1), trim, clips, switches, looms etc. etc. All parts collected specifically for this project are included in the sale.

Body is in pretty good shape. A bit of rust in the rear right wheel well and at the base of the right A pillar. I cut out good repair sections from the five door. Driver's side door is rusty. I have a spare door from a KA Laser S that is not rusty but will need some repairs and paint.

Interior is great for its age. Driver's seat has some small tears unfortunately. Crash pad is cracked but I have a good spare. It just needs to be painted (crash pads are different to Laser and hard to find). Electric sun roof works but needs a new seal.

Engine is a single carb motor and getting a bit tired, however the original twin carb engine is included (needs a complete rebuild).

Genuine enquiries only please. Photos are current. I am happy to supply more in daylight on request.

$950.

Price includes delivery within Melbourne metro area.

Atmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 20-03-2017, 12:26 PM   #2
323BD

Car: 1981 Mazda 323
82 Mazda

Very interested with your Mazda. Still for sale?
323BD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2017, 05:45 PM   #3
Atmo

Car: KA Laser S
No sorry, sold a few weeks back but went back up for sale the following week for twice the price..
Atmo is offline   Reply With Quote