Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Performance & Technical > Interior & Electrics

Old 28-05-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
VanillaBryce

Car: Mazda 323 03 Shades
Putting the SP20 dials into a standard 323 - HELP

Hi everyone, i have come here abit and read the forums, but never bothered to join. So i finally did it, and now am wondering if anyone can help me. I want to start making my 03 323 look a little cooler, and want to put the sp20 dials in, because i dont like the standard black ones. I was just wondering if anyone knows what my options are? And what the cost would be? I did do a forum search, but it came up sort of dry. I did find one which had custom ones, but that closed along time ago. So if anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bryce
VanillaBryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 28-05-2008, 08:49 PM   #2
Orion
SP20 Member!

Car: Mazda SP20 sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaBryce View Post
Hi everyone, i have come here abit and read the forums, but never bothered to join. So i finally did it, and now am wondering if anyone can help me. I want to start making my 03 323 look a little cooler, and want to put the sp20 dials in, because i dont like the standard black ones. I was just wondering if anyone knows what my options are? And what the cost would be? I did do a forum search, but it came up sort of dry. I did find one which had custom ones, but that closed along time ago. So if anyone could help me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bryce
Hey Bryce,

Firstly, welcome to the forums.

Now, with the white dials I think that there were a set of EL (electroluminescent) dials available in blue from overseas. Other than that I think that you might be able to swap in a complete SP20 gauge cluster. There is one on ebay at the moment I believe, but prolly wait around for a few others to chime in and confirm that the clusters are swappable.

Cheers.
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote