tidy protege

Car: wrx
Send a message via MSN to tidy protege
thanks chris it will be great to have your help, ill keep ya posted
Old 28-06-2005, 12:11 AM   #122
sOuL_323

Car: Honda Accord
Send a message via MSN to sOuL_323
hey im planin on goin 2 auto salon my car is under construction 4 a HUGE change, wouldnt mind being apart of astina GT, jes a suggestion, ....thanx guys..
Old 28-06-2005, 10:08 AM   #123
tidy protege

cool cool are you prepared to drive to Sydney for Final Battle in early december?
Old 29-06-2005, 12:08 PM   #124
sOuL_323

sydney ay?? hrrm sounds alright, if my car is ready by then yeh i'm up for it 100%. but i'll definetly let you know wats happening..
Old 29-06-2005, 12:37 PM   #125
wiredone
AstinaGT Regular

Car: Evo 8
i would maybe be interested,
although i was thinking of getting a main arena stand and lighting and a car stand for final battle...

but if we could have a really nice setup like that of team dream at the lst autosalon then it sounds goood
To boost or not to boost - http://www.trafficmesh.com
wiredone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 03:32 PM   #126
tidy protege

Quote:
Originally Posted by sOuL_323
sydney ay?? hrrm sounds alright, if my car is ready by then yeh i'm up for it 100%. but i'll definetly let you know wats happening..
Excellent keep us posted and we will keep you updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredone
i would maybe be interested,
although i was thinking of getting a main arena stand and lighting and a car stand for final battle...

but if we could have a really nice setup like that of team dream at the lst autosalon then it sounds goood
Goodstuff doug, a nice display is all a mater of how much those entering with AstinaGT are prepared to contribute. I personally would love a nice display, i think it will be hard to match a display like the team dream one but yes i dont see why we cant put something together that looks smart.

Ill be putting a list together soon of those who have expressed there interest in representing AstinaGt at final battle. I know we have plenty of time as the show is on in December but if we want to a display that people wont forget anytime soon we need to allow some time to plan.

Some ideas/imput on possible display ideas would be greatly appreciated:

I personally think we need build a theme to the display demonstrating how different all the cars and owners are but showing that we are there as one group.

I think if we were to place the cars an all different angles and lots of lights,banners and material everywhere that could look effective.

With my car i wouldnt mind chocking the car up 2 or 3 bricks high and about the bottom would be Red and Blue Material surrounding whats holding up my car, with lights focused on key characteristics on of the car like shiney wheels,etc.

Wit your car doug we need to highlight your cars power house image,where people can truley appreciate your car, possily the car chocked up at the back with the bonnet open and maybe a 15" or 17" Lcd Computer monitor next to the car showing some footage of the car on the dyno,track,street,etc.

With preemans car we could build the image of "Go Big or go home" as some main focal points of his car would be the big wheels and impressive brakes and hopefully a nice big FMIC, along with the stary blue colour it will certainly turn heads, if we were to put that on a 45 degree angle facing foward to say the right.

We could then put Q2CDIS on a 45 degree angle facing foward to the left and that could show off his airbrushing and shiney chrome wheels.

These are just some ideas so far, i thought i might share
Old 29-06-2005, 03:53 PM   #127
pr1mo
I MUST STOP MAKING STUPID POSTS! Yet I keep on making them. And I wonder why I get banned?

Car: auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidy protege
im hoping that its still happening but im not sure yet, we need more people who are committed to taking part in this event, either way i want to spread the agt name some how.
sorry to say i havent trauled this entire thread but have you contacted the autosalon people yet to find out the exact costs involved in having a stand and even if any stand spots are left?? im pretty sure it will be exxy if only split between 4-5 cars.

just an idea u might want to sus out.....

Last edited by pr1mo; 29-06-2005 at 03:55 PM.
pr1mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 03:58 PM   #128
tidy protege

The following people have expressed interest In Representing AstinaGT At Final Battle 2005 in the recent few weeks, if you are still interested and serious in entering your car with AstinaGT at Final Battle please express your interest soon as there are only 10 or 12 cars allowed to enter for a club.

1. Tidy Protégé (BJ SERIES II Protégé)
2. Preeman80(BJ SERIES II ASTINA SP20)
3. BradSP20(BJ SERIES II Protégé SP20)
4. Q2CDIS(BJ SERIES II ASTINA SP20)
5. ROB-80E(BG SP ASTINA)
6. SP2NV(BJ SERIES II ASTINA SP20)
7. GOLDSP(BJ SERIES II ASTINA SP20)
8. Soul 323(BA Protégé)

These additional people have offered there support which is greatly appreciated, if you are interested in supporting Astina Gt at final battle the more the Merier.We would greatly appreciate your guys and girls help with setting up/packing up and your company over the weekend, its going to be a long but enjoyable weekend with Non-stop entertainment. This weekend along with showing of our cars is a great opportunity to hand out some pamphlets about the site and cars as well.

Mazdamanik
Mcwilly
Old 29-06-2005, 04:08 PM   #129
pr1mo
I MUST STOP MAKING STUPID POSTS! Yet I keep on making them. And I wonder why I get banned?

Car: auto
see thats what you need. we have to know how many people can come. who is serious will depend on how much it costs. u need to find that out and tentativley book a site something before people will really stand up and take notice.
pr1mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 04:08 PM   #130
tidy protege

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1mo
sorry to say i havent trauled this entire thread but have you contacted the autosalon people yet to find out the exact costs involved in having a stand and even if any stand spots are left?? im pretty sure it will be exxy if only split between 4-5 cars.

just an idea u might want to sus out.....
I have been talking to a few contacts who are very close with the organisors of the Auto Salon show serries and closing date for entry is late november, however to secure enough spaces for the club we will be entering well before that cut off date as spaces will be tight.

Before we contact Autosalon we need numbersto tell them, i have spoken to a few people who have entered as individuals and with clubs. The individual cost is 120 dollars per person, the club entry fee i have been told varies between 80 and 100 dollars per person.

Then we would have to make a small allowance for things such as power with the lighting, but those who chose not to have lighting around the car would not be expected o contribute to the power fee.

It is getting to a point that its first in first served and at this stage i have only found a handful of people who are extremely keen about helping an entering. Im giving to the end of this month before i start talking to Autosalon about Numbers that way people have plenty of notice to put their hands up.
Old 29-06-2005, 04:09 PM   #131
tidy protege

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1mo
see thats what you need. we have to know how many people can come. who is serious will depend on how much it costs. u need to find that out and tentativley book a site something before people will really stand up and take notice.
Goodpoint some further research is needed
Old 29-06-2005, 07:03 PM   #132
sOuL_323

these ideas sound great, i think putting astina gt out there and just showing that our cars are alot more than they think is a great idea ;o) haha..

hopefully i can make it, i would love to help out with anything at all, let me know if there is anything to assist with, im looking forward to it i just hope my protege is ready ...cheers..
Old 09-07-2005, 12:27 AM   #133
bradsp20
AstinaGT Regular

Car: sp20
Send a message via MSN to bradsp20
Burgo
If the offical dates are between 4-5th Dec i wont be able to attend as i realised ill be in the states at that time.... im still keen to be on the organising committe though bro... so if Autosalon is on those dates i will be baking out
bradsp20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 10:52 AM   #134
tidy protege

thats cool brad you have been making some genuine effort and imput into this project, if people dont start taking notice or putting some interest into this event i might just forget the idea all together as only a handful of people have been interested in it and i know of people who actually are interested in presenting there work.
Old 17-07-2005, 10:04 PM   #135
bradsp20
AstinaGT Regular

Car: sp20
Send a message via MSN to bradsp20
yeh its ashame man

as Pr1mo has mentioned need official dates, location and prices and how many can attend for ppl to actually sign up.... are you able to finalise prices etc soon.... then go through whos interested again and find out the bluffs and the goers
bradsp20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 08:21 PM   #136
preeman80
AstinaGT Regular

Car: SP20 BJII Hatch
hey guys... I am coming close to finalising the workshop where all the work is going to be done. still want to support.. let me know if you guys need some help from me...
preeman80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 09:38 PM   #137
Q2CDIS

Car: mazda
Send a message via MSN to Q2CDIS
hey guys sorry to say but i will not b at auto salon wit AGT.. im now a member of TeamDREAM n have been for a lil bit.. But not bcoz im a member of TD but bcoz that nuffin was really happenin wit organising it n not that many ppl wonted to help out n it looked like the whole idea was just goin to die in the ass at the end.. TD offered me a spot in the club n for me it will help out big time wit all the up cummin mods n gettin into magz n so on...so sorry again if it feels like im doggin u all but im not..ill still b on cruizes n wot not just not shows under the AGT name..
Q2CDIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 09:18 PM   #138
Critter

Car: SP20
What's happening with this?
Adjustable lowered suspension with monster brakes
Critter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 05:23 PM   #139
goldsp
AstinaGT Regular

Car: 04 wrx
Send a message via MSN to goldsp