Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Off Topic

Old 15-06-2010, 11:37 PM   #1
tacety

Car: 1992 astina 323, 1990 astina turbo
Broke in2!!!!

hay guys just thought id have my little hissy fit lol,anyways took the mrs out to the harbour town movies tonite and left my astina in the carpark approx 150m away from the entrance underneath lights, and as i came out i noticed glass near my car, not thinking much until i got closer to see my window smashed. look inside and notice my boost gauge and tacho gone as to my wallet (i know i should have taken it) my drivers side key lock was damaged so i immediately popped the hood but luck no damage(phewww) no it wasnt insured coz i just got it regoed and was selling it im not to worried cause its a few gauges and a window but just knowing someone did it pisses me off and i just want my wallet it only had like 10 bucks cash but still all my cards and shizz. i raced and flogged the **** out of a forester gt on the way there so it could of been him?? u never know, atleast i raped his piss of **** lol mind the language but im just happy no damage has been done been done bar the smashed window and door locks thank you for my rant
cheers
Sponsored Links
Old 16-06-2010, 12:56 AM   #2
Noble323
E74A

Car: SP20
Sorry to hear about it man, at least you still got the car - i know a few people that got there cars pinched in these years and some/most didnt have insurience and never to this day hear or got any info -

Did u have a alarm ? lol
Noble323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 08:36 AM   #3
tacety

Car: 1992 astina 323, 1990 astina turbo
thanks man, yeah its bull haha but yes im happy i still have the car and wheels and all as i said its just a few gauges im just annoyed my wallet got taken, and nope no alarm bud