Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Communities > Tasmania

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-05-2010, 08:08 AM   #41
Tina
Junior Member
 
Tina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tasmania
Car: 2002 323 SP20
Posts: 27
Hmm, can't say I am into the snow really, the one and only time I've been was when I was about 12. I'm not a big fan of the cold (sucks living in Tassie then lol!!)
__________________
SP20
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 08:17 AM   #42
mill_mobile
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hobart, Tasmania
Car: 98 BJ
Posts: 674
Send a message via MSN to mill_mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Hmm, can't say I am into the snow really, the one and only time I've been was when I was about 12. I'm not a big fan of the cold (sucks living in Tassie then lol!!)
Fair enough - I never was until I decided I was keen to go boarding... I hate the cold but kinda just try and make the most of it, coz yep, it's Tassie :P

Do you ever come down this way?
__________________
mill_mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 08:24 AM   #43
mill_mobile
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hobart, Tasmania
Car: 98 BJ
Posts: 674
Send a message via MSN to mill_mobile
I might be coming to Launnie not this weekend but next.
My neighbours band is coming up to play so I'm thinking of doing a weekend trip.
Where is a cheap decent place to stay (apart from the caravan park)?
They play on the Friday night so if I come I'd be free most of Saturday for something until I head back down this way.
__________________
mill_mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 04:13 PM   #44
Tina
Junior Member
 
Tina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tasmania
Car: 2002 323 SP20
Posts: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by mill_mobile View Post
I might be coming to Launnie not this weekend but next.
My neighbours band is coming up to play so I'm thinking of doing a weekend trip.
Where is a cheap decent place to stay (apart from the caravan park)?
They play on the Friday night so if I come I'd be free most of Saturday for something until I head back down this way.
Cool (I did get your PM by the way, just been busy with work, went to Devonport today!) I'm free that weekend

Hmm, cheap decent places to stay...you're probably asking the wrong person, lol. Have you had a look on Wotif? I think the Colonial is pretty nice.
__________________
SP20
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 05:54 PM   #45
mill_mobile
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hobart, Tasmania
Car: 98 BJ
Posts: 674
Send a message via MSN to mill_mobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Cool (I did get your PM by the way, just been busy with work, went to Devonport today!) I'm free that weekend

Hmm, cheap decent places to stay...you're probably asking the wrong person, lol. Have you had a look on Wotif? I think the Colonial is pretty nice.
All good!
Cool, I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure!

Haha, I figured that'd be like someone asking me for cheap places down here (no idea being a local) but thought I'd throw the question out there anyway :P

I'll have a look on Wotif and see what's about
__________________
mill_mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2010, 02:08 PM   #46
Tina
Junior Member
 
Tina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tasmania
Car: 2002 323 SP20
Posts: 27
*Bump* Anyone else interested?
__________________
SP20
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #47
Joeee
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ulverstone, TAS
Car: 1995 BA Astina
Posts: 70
I'm keen
Joeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #48
S373N
Senior Member
 
S373N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Launceston, Tasmania
Car: 1991 Mazda 323 Astina GTX Conversion (Currently M.I.A)
Posts: 618
Send a message via ICQ to S373N Send a message via AIM to S373N Send a message via MSN to S373N Send a message via Yahoo to S373N
anyone still interested?
S373N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2010, 08:09 PM   #49
Joeee
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ulverstone, TAS
Car: 1995 BA Astina
Posts: 70
Yeppp, could swear this is about the 20th time this conversation has been had :P
Joeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:01 PM   #50
S373N
Senior Member
 
S373N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Launceston, Tasmania
Car: 1991 Mazda 323 Astina GTX Conversion (Currently M.I.A)
Posts: 618
Send a message via ICQ to S373N Send a message via AIM to S373N Send a message via MSN to S373N Send a message via Yahoo to S373N
anyone still interested?!?!?!!?!?!?1?

lol, i won't be able to for a while
getting the turbo astina fixed up, then i'll come out
S373N is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 06:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2001- 2010 AstinaGT