Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted

Old 15-04-2010, 09:12 AM   #61
-dc-

Car: BA Hatch
just coz its complied and rego'd doesnt mean its in good condition mechanically etc, i'll admit its a nice looking car except for the door sills still being grey, look at rogers gtx ffs! it may of been rego'd and complied but it was still all a massive load of b/s.

I think lately everyone has their backs up here at AGT because of fraudsters like roger trying to palm off dodgy cars and claiming they are something that their not. i'm not syaing yours is but just pointing out why there may be some residual hostility around here.

good luck with the sale anyhow.

MORE PARTS FOR SALE!!! Have a look!!
CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!!
-dc- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #62
phildough
Banned

Car: 2002 Mazda Frankenstina
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfamilia View Post
familia bg was manufactored between 5/89 - 2/95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyblown View Post
I also asked about the JAP VIN and was told BG8R-301938.
HERE IS THE CRUNCH LINE.
I have access to all of the Mazda Japan Vin Codes and numbers.
I CANNOT LOCATE BG8R-301938 ,
I can find BG8P-301938 a Familia GT sedan build date 8 September 1992 colour code 4Z Red
I can find BG8Z-301938 a Familia GTX Hatchback Build date 21 January 1992 colour code PZ Black
The last BG8R- that I can find is BG8R-301307 a Familia GTX SEDAN Build date 31 May 1993 colour code PZ Black
They did come in SILLENT SILVER METALIC but no listing for any GREY
Sorry but I believe flyblown over you.
Yes the BG's were sold in Aus until 95 but as far as I know the JDM GTX's finished in 1993/94
phildough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 09:53 AM   #63
mrfamilia

Car: familia
Quote:
Originally Posted by -dc- View Post
just coz its complied and rego'd doesnt mean its in good condition mechanically etc, i'll admit its a nice looking car except for the door sills still being grey, look at rogers gtx ffs! it may of been rego'd and complied but it was still all a massive load of b/s.

I think lately everyone has their backs up here at AGT because of fraudsters like roger trying to palm off dodgy cars and claiming they are something that their not. i'm not syaing yours is but just pointing out why there may be some residual hostility around here.

good luck with the sale anyhow.
look. i do own the car, however when i say its in good condition mechanically, i mean it, however i don't just say something without proof, every buyer who has come to inspect the car i have allowed them to inspect it for them selfs, on top of that im happy to take it to there preferred mechanic for a full inspection. if the car was leaking oil, i wouldn't of got a blueslip. this car has done low kms, the interior has no wear and tear, sure most people can be dodgy but by looking at different indications you can understand if its bull**** or true. the drivers seat has no wear, there is no cracks on the dash, the original carpet has no wear, the body is straight with no rust, the power windows work great, the brakes work great, everything functions perfectly., these are good indications of a clean car, not just the km's. and this is what buyers actually see when they are in the car. i don;'t know who roger is. i don't care about him, but if you speak to fosgate he will comfirm that im not roger! and im sure roger is some little twat 18 year old trying to sell bull****. i've been on this forum for over 5 years. and im not some p plater. please distance my self from roger or any other dodgys. i don't try to sell clean cars in the hope that someone will get stuck with a lemon., i offer paperwork, facts, truth. its as simple as that. i allow inspections. i don't try to cover things up. rather then back them with facts.
mrfamilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 10:07 AM   #64
mrfamilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildough View Post
Sorry but I believe flyblown over you.
Yes the BG's were sold in Aus until 95 but as far as I know the JDM GTX's finished in 1993/94
let me tell you a story., when i originally had my first familia. no one knew what it was, let alone the difference between series 1 and 2. when i originally pointed out that there was infact a series 2 gtx on fl many years ago. everyone jumped on the bandwagon and accused me of changing front bar to a aussie model as no one believed that there was infact a series 2. now that there are many and people are starting to learn about them. i can assure you my knowledge goes back ten years from when i first attempted to import a familia from japan. i have the contacts in japan which allows me to get the original decals after the paint job. i have the catalog numbers for the bg8z/bg8r. i have alot of information regarding all of this, but rather then sharing it with the world and being flogged i choose to keep it to my self. familias where made between 89-95. flyblown doesn't have access to some special database.

my car was registered in 2003 and vin checked and verified that it is in fact a 1995. vicroads accepts it as a 1995. nsw rta accepts as a 1995. the rego papers and rego label state its a 1995. the seat belts show a 1995 build date. i'm happy to provide the original vin number photo to show its a 1995.

follow this link and learn about the bg8r. it shows a black one which is identical to mine.
http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars...100213001.html

i only offer facts, not bull****. i provide people with truth and facts. im happy to submit to any vin verifications, i can scan all documents and post them here to show i speak only of the truth. why do you think i have over 200 good feedback on ebay, cause if i was blowing it, i wouldn't last that long on ebay.
Old 15-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #65
-dc-

Quote:
im happy to submit to any vin verifications, i can scan all documents and post them here to show i speak only of the truth. why do you think i have over 200 good feedback on ebay, cause if i was blowing it, i wouldn't last that long on ebay.
Alright now we are getting somewhere. Post up the documentation then everyone can draw their own assumptions from it, it may help you to dispell a few myths.

Old 15-04-2010, 10:56 AM   #66
SwarleyAUS

Car: Parents cars atm (Passat and Outlander)
Send a message via MSN to SwarleyAUS
Quote:
...and the only reason why i stumbled accross a forum talking about my car is cause someone actually had the guts to tell me about it...
so does rodger cordia even own a GTX, or is he scamming by copying other people's ads and trying to sell a non-existant car???

[WTB] '01-'03 Mazda 323 SP20 ~$10000... If your looking to sell yours pm or email me! Thanks!!

Last edited by SwarleyAUS; 15-04-2010 at 10:59 AM.
SwarleyAUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:00 AM   #67
Rupewrecht
Administrator

Car: AZ-1, Astina Hardtop Turbo, BJ Protege, Beetle
Quote:
Originally Posted by -dc- View Post
Alright now we are getting somewhere. Post up the documentation then everyone can draw their own assumptions from it, it may help you to dispell a few myths.
Are you looking at buying it? I don't think it's necessary for him to prove it unless you're/someone is definitely interested. But yes, i suppose it would make happy the doubters.

Anyone knows what to ask/look for due to this thread, so i think it's served it's purpose.

jdmparts.rupewrecht.com
Sourcing your not-quite-overnight parts from Japan

WRECHT--|--SLOWTEGE--|--BEETLE--|--SUBSTITUTE--|--AZ-1

Rupewrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:02 AM   #68
BGSP
AstinaGT Regular

Car: BG SP Astina
So, you're going to lock it then?
Old 15-04-2010, 11:07 AM   #69
Rupewrecht
Administrator

Car: AZ-1, Astina Hardtop Turbo, BJ Protege, Beetle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGSP View Post
So, you're going to lock it then?
Not yet.

jdmparts.rupewrecht.com
Sourcing your not-quite-overnight parts from Japan

WRECHT--|--SLOWTEGE--|--BEETLE--|--SUBSTITUTE--|--AZ-1

Rupewrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 11:23 AM   #70
-dc-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupewrecht View Post
Are you looking at buying it? I don't think it's necessary for him to prove it unless you're/someone is definitely interested. But yes, i suppose it would make happy the doubters.

Anyone knows what to ask/look for due to this thread, so i think it's served it's purpose.
I'd be interested if it was what it claims to be...

Old 15-04-2010, 11:24 AM   #71
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

Car: 1996 BA Hatch & 2005 RX8
i want to point out that since i was the 1st one to point out the car i want to appoligyse about it. i did not say its a rogers.. i said it was interesting. i do not know anything about familias and i beleived what others said hence y i said it might be a hybrid.. frankly i dont care if what you say is tru or not, it does not affect me 1% but i am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused the only reason everyone jumped on the band wagon is that roger cordia has 1st tried to flogg his lemon off here, then after being unsuccesfull he signed up as the "new owner that just bought the car" and kept flogging ****. we were all sceptical and just in it for fun, that much i can tell u.
gl with the sale
Old 15-04-2010, 01:24 PM   #72
mrfamilia

ok heres the proof.
current rego label showing 1995.

original mazda complance plate showing bg8r

factory vin number on firewall

front end of dirty car showing on photo

close up shot of engine bay (see aircon fitment date on yellow label)

blueslip approval and passed blueslip inspection making car legally roadworthy in nsw

vehicle information package - full security check with history from vicroads

two years of rego papers from vicroads

if you honestly don't think i've meet any standards at being honest and up front in most peoples criteria then i don't know what i can do short of giving you my blood.
Old 15-04-2010, 01:35 PM   #73
mrfamilia

oh and i had one guy on ebay saying hey your highest offer was 4g so you should sell it to me for cheaper.....lol. ok mate.

heres my recent offers list. anyone wishing to verify this information is more than welcome, just send a email via ebay to anyone listed here.
Old 15-04-2010, 01:58 PM   #74
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
I'm surprised you've knocked back two $6k offers over $200 after dropping thousands off the price already.

Whatever it's history, it certainly is a very nice looking car. Good luck on the sale and to the next owner.
chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #75
mrfamilia

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicaboo View Post
I'm surprised you've knocked back two $6k offers over $200 after dropping thousands off the price already.

Whatever it's history, it certainly is a very nice looking car. Good luck on the sale and to the next owner.
the reason why i knocked back two offers of 6000, is cause i told them if they want it for 6000, ill remove the mags, mp3 and rego. already the paint alone owes me 3000, and that was last month. the rego also last month also owes me $700, plus the door shells that i had to replace prior to painting owes me $800, the sony mp3 deck owes me $450 with speakers. and i have the receipts., thats $5000 spent in January/February 2010. so im sticking to my guns. i originally wanted $10,000 but i knew to sell it at that price takes time. which i don't have since i'm leaving for overseas in approx 2 weeks. im stuck in a emergency situation and this is why i want $6200, if i get a buyer thats not a asshole and talks to me as a positive enthusiast of mazdas then i might be willing to let down the price alittle, but there are some ke lasers going for the same price. im not asking to much and i have all the receipts showing the $5000 spent in the last month on these parts alone.

thank you for the support. i honestly just wanted to clear things up with people and assure them that this is not a scam, im open to full inspections, documentation, whatever it takes. im not a time waster and im loosing by selling this car that this price.
Old 15-04-2010, 05:04 PM   #76
ur2ez

Car: none
Tidy car...

Interesting that the JAP VIN no originally was taken down as BG8R-301938

Pictures cleary say different and probably a reason for the mis-information
ur2ez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #77
phildough
Banned

After seeing your pics with your VIN number and re reading Flyblown's post saying the last BG8R was BG8R-301307 a Familia GTX SEDAN Build date 31 May 1993 .
Your Vin number is earlier than the last one made.
Why would Mazda build your car 2 years after they stopped making them with a Vin number earlier than the last one listed as manufactured.
My friend in NZ seemed to think your car was a 91/92 model from the number.
My old BG8S was something like 300741 and was a mid 91 model.

Did you also know that your car is the only 1995 GTX sedan ever listed in googles history.
There has never been one sold in NZ either!!!!
And GTX's used to be every where in NZ, I had 10 mates who owned them at once.
But I am willing to be proved wrong.
Old 15-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #78
NewGTXowner
Banned

Car: GTX
Quote:
look. i do own the car, however when i say its in good condition mechanically, i mean it, however i don't just say something without proof, every buyer who has come to inspect the car i have allowed them to inspect it for them selfs, on top of that im happy to take it to there preferred mechanic for a full inspection. if the car was leaking oil, i wouldn't of got a blueslip. this car has done low kms, the interior has no wear and tear, sure most people can be dodgy but by looking at different indications you can understand if its bull**** or true. the drivers seat has no wear, there is no cracks on the dash, the original carpet has no wear, the body is straight with no rust, the power windows work great, the brakes work great, everything functions perfectly., these are good indications of a clean car, not just the km's. and this is what buyers actually see when they are in the car. i don;'t know who roger is. i don't care about him, but if you speak to fosgate he will comfirm that im not roger! and im sure roger is some little twat 18 year old trying to sell bull****. i've been on this forum for over 5 years. and im not some p plater. please distance my self from roger or any other dodgys. i don't try to sell clean cars in the hope that someone will get stuck with a lemon., i offer paperwork, facts, truth. its as simple as that. i allow inspections. i don't try to cover things up. rather then back them with facts.
Just to let you know that my newly purchased GTX will flog the ass of your sedan. I bought this car for $5500 and it would chop that slow boat.

And you think that Rogers GTx was a lemon, i dont think so. You want to race for slips junior. My new GTX that i bought from ebay is serious fast and you will not win.
NewGTXowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 09:37 PM   #79
chicaboo

Car: Touge monster
Roger - the only slips you race for, are the ones that slip in your arse...
chicaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2010, 09:39 PM   #80
phildough
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewGTXowner View Post
My new GTX that i bought from ebay is serious fast and you will not win.
You think its fast.
Its not really.
Its just quicker than anything you have driven before.
Including your cordia POS!!!
A VW golf turbo diesel would beat you.
And thats with your mum driving it.