AstinaGT Forums

AstinaGT Forums (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/index.php)
-   ACT (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Canberra Meet and Greet (http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8884)

skitz 02-04-2007 10:48 PM

Canberra Meet and Greet

hey to all

i know ALL of us canberrans are like hobits....(dont like meeting up hahaha)

but me and nikoid have organised the following OMC, OMZ, FL, and AGT will be in attendence so we are expecting u ALL to come....

DATE:27th April (friday)

TIME:7pm

PLAN:casual meet and greet no solid plan as of yet but were thinking that we could have a chat then get a bit to eat at RJ's and or KK's (krispy kreams) as they are across the road.

then when and if we want we could go for a relaxed cruise up to mount ainslie to kick back injoy canberra at night and chat till when ever suits

there is no time for a finish on this it is pritty much when ever you want to head off.

kitty and aaron ur both locked into this lol
and i would love to see some more of the canberrans out there too.

cheers kyle.

KittyKatSmack 03-04-2007 10:08 AM

Hey Skitz,

You know we'll be there :D

skitz 03-04-2007 10:38 AM

current attendance:

1)skitz
2)nikoid
3)kitty
4)aaron
5)bear
6)
7)

this will be great guys common out meet have fun and kick back and relax great way to end the week

Osprey06 03-04-2007 12:51 PM

Should be able to make this, 323 in tow hopefully!

skitz 03-04-2007 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osprey06 (Post 128854)
Should be able to make this, 323 in tow hopefully!

even if none of ur cars can make it i can pick u up if ya need it k

BigBoyLemonade 03-04-2007 02:08 PM

What is RJ's?

skitz 03-04-2007 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xedos (Post 128867)
What is RJ's?

lol i was wondering when someone would ask it is the food van in the car park out front the grog shop on a diagonal angle at the woolies end of shoping centre

click here to see where

hope that helps... ow and we dont need to eat there as it is in the heart of woden we can always go for a walk ... as it is friday everythink will be open. its just a good meeting point as it is an open car park just look for a multi coloured astina hatch with a MASSIVE astinagt sticker on the rear and custom dan spec flames on the front hahahah

skitz 16-04-2007 11:03 PM

hey all i just thought i would bring this back to life it is still happening :P

DB0984 17-04-2007 06:14 PM

I should be there

skitz 17-04-2007 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DB0984 (Post 129936)
I should be there

sweet will be good to meet you man this is going to be great, me kitty and aaron will be wareing our ganksta hoodys (agt spec) aaahahahaha

KittyKatSmack 19-04-2007 10:53 AM

so is this still a go-er?

Any update on plans, location, trip etc?

skitz 19-04-2007 02:14 PM

All is still as above it is currently being put out to:

OMC.com
AGT.com
FL.com

to attened. We are currently look like we should pull of around 10-15 cars hahaha thats pritty awsome for canberra (mind you. Always half that for actual turn ups :P)

It will be catering all needs and interests... having the meet and food then slight drive then chat (possiable bonnets up or what ever suits) and then followed by a cruise into any hrs of the night that ppl are interested.

Everyone is welcome to come and you can stay for as long as you want. for those of you that will be at work at the meetup time here is my mobile number:
0423 628 095
sms and i will reply with where we are all at etc

Cheers Kyle

Osprey06 19-04-2007 02:56 PM

Should be able to make a meet 'n' greet. Fingers crossed my new suspension comes today or tomorrow and I can get it in over the weekend!

KittyKatSmack 21-04-2007 02:15 AM

So Osprey, you aren't going to the FL.com cruise this Sunday?

Will be good to catchup at Skitz's cruise then :)

skitz 21-04-2007 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyKatSmack (Post 130329)
So Osprey, you aren't going to the FL.com cruise this Sunday?

Will be good to catchup at Skitz's cruise then :)

yep yep yep

Aaron 23-04-2007 04:45 PM

Skitz your target is 23 cars to beat the FordLaser cruise from Sunday...

I've posted this on MX6.com as well - there's a few Canberran's on that with some interesting toys....

I woudl post it on PF but I some streams shouldn't be crossed ;)

A.

skitz 23-04-2007 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aaron (Post 130527)
Skitz your target is 23 cars to beat the FordLaser cruise from Sunday...

I've posted this on MX6.com as well - there's a few Canberran's on that with some interesting toys....

I woudl post it on PF but I some streams shouldn't be crossed ;)

A.

23 cars hey sh1t :P thats gunna be hard as this one had no notice hahahahah compard to that

can u bring stinky and missy:P

Bear 23-04-2007 08:51 PM

sorry mate, but i'm gonna take a rain check ... and, at this rate, a liver transplant ...

i'm off to sydney ... again ... this time for a friend's farewell ... so ... it'll be 4 weekends of drunken debauchery (well, OK ... so 2 of them will be debaucherous ... but I think the Dorrigo weekend has been the quietest so far) in a row ... i think I'm gonna need a couple of months hiding under a log to regain something resembling sanity

skitz 23-04-2007 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bear (Post 130557)
sorry mate, but i'm gonna take a rain check ... and, at this rate, a liver transplant ...

i'm off to sydney ... again ... this time for a friend's farewell ... so ... it'll be 4 weekends of drunken debauchery (well, OK ... so 2 of them will be debaucherous ... but I think the Dorrigo weekend has been the quietest so far) in a row ... i think I'm gonna need a couple of months hiding under a log to regain something resembling sanity

thats all good mate just look after ur self i we will cya next bbq at kittys and aarons

Osprey06 24-04-2007 03:11 PM

Looks like my shocks are delayed (again), so I doubt I will be able to bring the 323 - I'll try to convince a mate to come so I can at least rock up in a Laser...