View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 07:34 PM   #13
Red Frog

Car: My feet :p
WHOOHOO!!
Give me your tears, Gypsy! HIGH 5!

Guys, I had such a mad weekend - and it really was MAD! Extremely random and funny.
Thanks to everyone for making it so much fun
Thank u to brian for driving me up.
Thanks to kitty and rod for organising decorations. And my darling girls, ellie and coley for getting the pinata and lollies up, and giving me the best weekend - u two really made it sooooo funny. All of 2day i've had your voices echoing in my head going "HI 5!" "Sexytime!"....hahaha
Thanks to Pimp Dan for driving us around....you were awesome! I could even sleep in the back of the car, even when we were whizzing around corners at interesting speeds!
Thanks to aaron for the awesome drive on Sunday - those falls were mad! The photos are great! Luke is setting my photo gallery up as i type, so tomorrow i should be able to post the photos up. they're fab!
And a BIG BIG thanku to kyle, for the random, funny, hectic ride home U know what erks me? Ppl who drive.......hahahaa that video is going to be SOOOO funny! Sorry Dan about freaking u with the camera flash - it was ALL kyle's idea!!
Glad to hear everyone got home safely
Borat rocks! Look at the baaaby! hahaha I really hope a lot of you can come over to London for a holiday and visit Make sure you PM me and keep in touch XXX