View Single Post
Old 25-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #81
70NYD
Veni, vidi, vici

Car: 1996 BA Hatch & 2005 RX8
lol is all im gonna say to those posts.. no sex b4 marrige, while i appreciate the fact that you can excercise self restraint, is a little outdated and heavily religous, both of which i am not, and i find funny when in this day and age ppl are giving promises to stay abstinent before marige. i mean hell u might get a bag of rotten apples, but seing how its the 1st apples u had, they are the best ones.. wouldnt u rather have good apples.. im sorry if u dont understand what im on about.
also sex is no longer here just for procreation, it is part of everyday life and it really is something that we as humans do more for pleasure..
im sorry to be forward like this but i just think that way of thinking is a little backwards.

also regarding brakes and corners and gear changes, you should realy do all of that before you start turning, you should only really coast thru a corner.
noone has the right to be angry with the you for a accident. i mean its called a accident, and it could not be avoided. to avoid matters like that stay at home and dont go out at all because OH MY GOD A BUS WILL HIT YOU..

Last edited by 70NYD; 25-11-2009 at 11:50 AM.
70NYD is offline   Reply With Quote