View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #23
TheMAN

Car: .
you're delving into advanced engine tuning subjects which you may find reliable articles on the internet, but I rather recommend you to buy some of David Vizard's books... they are very interesting and informative about what does what in an engine and the results that happens from changing certain specs... the reading isn't as dry as Corky Bell's IMO, but you need to read both books... both authors run performance shops and have been doing this longer than many of us here have been alive lol

you will learn far easier and more reliably than all these Q&A posts because whatever we have learned before may have gotten a little cloudy over time... it certainly has been years since I read those books, and I may go back reading them again some time

back in the days, I could have directed you to well written articles on a US Protege forum but they are now all dead... the authors who wrote those articles also have moved on to greener pastures and cbf reposting them again on other forums still alive