- Microtech
- FMIC
- 3" Exhaust
- 2.5" dump
- VF10/VJ20 hybrid
- 460cc injectors
- Walbro pump, and
- 16psi of boost
is more than capable of running 160kw atw reliably all day every day? The only other thing i'd add in is the LSD and straight cut third for the gearbox.

I just can't see how you doing all the other mods that you have listed, for quite a pitiful power output is warrented. Don't get me wrong, i'm not baggin you for doing it, i just think you can save yourself ALOT of dollars for little improvment...after all, it's the turbo that pushes the air in.

If you're dead set on a VF10, i personally wouldn't touch the head. Leave it and the manifold totoally standard. You want to keep the air velosity up as much as you can.

My opinion....slap a bigger turbo on to match your intended mods, or rethink your mod list.

P.S.
Having a FWD with big responce = bad. Trust me, i know. The lag of the VJ23 over the VF10 is suited to FWD. If your going for responce with FWD, all you are doing is wearing out your tyres and going nowhere. My car even with the lag, would be useless without the AVCR EBC. LSD doesn't help it either (although it would be even worse without it). More food for thought.