View Single Post
Old 18-02-2005, 01:37 PM   #136
tidy protege

Car: wrx
Send a message via MSN to tidy protege
this thread fell apart im actually about to redirect the money i was going to put into turboeing my car into making it look good. i am chasing the dream of being in Autosalon if this offer still stands in a couple of months with some nice pricing I will be considering it. But only if im sold on it e.g I want a reliable car, that is drivable, insurable and will give me the gains I want. Ideally id love to be boosting with a decent clutch including instalation for less than $8500 which Street Dreams normally charges for the kit alone.

I would like to thank you doug in being part of some affirmative action with more Bj owners boosting. Now id love to see my car putting out about 125 to 130 kw at the wheels on boost levels that arnt going to cause me problems with internals and other parts.

Another thing is there a 4th turboed bj in Aus if so can you tell us about it as maybe we can see what a mild turbo application is like on our cars as both yourself and tdk have hardcore turbo applications which dont give us a realistic indication of what we are buying ourselfs into.
tidy protege is offline   Reply With Quote