View Single Post
Old 16-08-2006, 11:58 PM   #9
Red Frog

Car: My feet :p
GAH!! *blush * if u're gonna do something, do it right! and i like getting it 110% right, if possible. i'm happy to help organise the 2007 annual agt cruise - of course! - but a little closer to the date. i'm trying to get a hunter cruise up and running for october, so that's the focus atm.

thou in saying that.....
maybe this time we should do an o/nite annual cruise so it's worthwhile for any interstaters, whereva we go?
so a sat-sun. then it's a lot more relaxed and no rushing around. i'm more than happy to get us the best deal on accom ie. roomy cabins in a c/park, where we can all hang out, drink, talk, hav a campfire (so long as there's no firebans!) etc etc. or even camping. if i wasn't a teacher, i'd be working in tourism lol

how bout up nth nsw this time? inland around bellingen (about 40mins sth of coffs harbour) and dorrigo national park? that area would have some fantastic rds and gorgeous scenery!! this is half way for the sydney and qld ppl. is much further for the mexicans, but we're never going to please every1. ne suggestions on this?

Last edited by Red Frog; 17-08-2006 at 06:38 PM. Reason: where did my map run off too?? *confused look*
Red Frog is offline   Reply With Quote