View Single Post
Old 17-08-2007, 11:37 PM   #77
Dingo_hunter

Car: 96 ba astina
Send a message via MSN to Dingo_hunter
ok a read through the first two pages of this thread; and not being "inner workings on my engine" buff; i am throughly confused by all the numbers and abbreviations. Being the type of guy who gets my mechanic to install or take out anything that goes on or in my car, i want to ask a few questions;
i have a 96' BA 1.8L Manual; 2" cat-back exhaust; and no other mods under the hood. So a Stock engine.
I am looking to get more grunt out of my baby girl. And am looking to install a turbo. Reading the first post, i have to invest alot cash into it. Being on a small supervisor's wage at a RSL club; I can tell you now that i wont be buying it all at once, and i would like to work on it slowly and feel every little increase so i will appreciate it more.
This brings me to the question. In your personal experience or just knowledge about these things, AstinaGT-ites; Where should i start? then from there.. what do i put in next? etc.
And please if u can answer in simple-people speak, it would be greatly appreciated. As im willing to learn as much as i can about the wonderful world of astina.

thank you greatly