View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
SAGE

Car: 03 BJ II 323
Dodgy Work ( Update with photos).

Had the astina hatch lowered last year. New Tokico struts, springs and a auto exe front/rear sway bar.

As it stand now, from the day it was installed, there was a noise in the front passager side, as if something was stressing, the noise of something been done up too tight. When hitting a corner a certain way it would strum "BRRRIIIIN".

Near impossibe to explain, but a definatly sound of something being too tight. Anyway, caught up with other crap, i ignored it of course now it got worse over time, and its completly fcked. Clanging e.t.c.

It is going back in on Monday. What is really ****ting me, is i just dont trust these fricken mechanics. The dude who did the work is quite young, and i just know he has not got the head to pay attention to any important details.

The struct mount on the passenger side is now out-of-alignment, its not centered, but pushed up against the side. Clearly the sway bar has not been adjusted correctly.

Also i paid $70 for set of camber bolts, which i dont think were even fitted.

It is pissing me off no end. Where i live, there is no one who really has any experience working with anything other then bloody utes and commodores. So they are generally stratching their heads when it comes to my Astina.

It is possible to remount the struts in a way, wherin they are sitting WRONG?. Is there anything i should point out in advance, that someone working on this would miss ? .

It ****s me, you pay good money to have "professional" install, and what you end up with is fcking careless work, by someone who clearly is guess working their way around your car!!!

Last edited by SAGE; 13-05-2012 at 11:00 PM.
SAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links