View Single Post
Old 14-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #16
rodhog

Car: mx-6 626 Gs300 Maz2 was 95 KF BA-HT
I find it funny how **** they can be, if they work on commodores. There front end is no different to any mazda strut - based type suspension.

But being in QLD, your behind the 8 ball. Due to the lack of a wide spread of experience on wide variety of cars. One reason I don't travel any of mine north.

But I think it might be a common problem, is some palces don't put back the rubbers. Or insulators. Common problem with Well hate to say it Aussies - or at least those who don't really understand engineering or how it all works. Because if it ain't on a commodore it ain't needed. Of course on statesman they have heaps on them.

But if you fitted up sway bars they might binding and casuing that noise. I get it every months on the rear of my wagon - the urethane bushes need greasing.

So you might find it's nothing major as pointed out. Tops are in the right place.

Tony - did you know back in the day for Europe Mazda have in some workshop manuals listed the postion of the strut top and how it changes the camber -castor and depending on where in the world how it would be fitted.
rodhog is offline   Reply With Quote