View Single Post
Old 15-02-2005, 08:01 AM   #1
Andrew_SP20

FS: [NSW] System Components

Hey all... as you probably know by now i'm selling my SP20 so that also means selling alot of the gear i had in it.

Boston Acoustics RC-820 Rally Series Splits - 5x7" woofer, 64mm tweeter and crossover. In perfect condition, never thrashed. In original box with all mounts, screws and instructions. Crystal clear sounding splits. Offers around $280 please.

Kicker L7 15" [square] sub - Cast alloy basket, perfect condition, no scratches or marks. Never been used in SPL comps or anything. Never thrashed. Great sound quality and has big power potential. Offers around $350 please. Comes with free sealed box for SP20 [Astina] made of 25mm MDF and un-trimmed.

MTX Thunder 6500D Mono Block Sub Amplifier - Massive power output, rated at 775wrms x 1 @ 2ohms - 14.4V or 500wrms x 1 @ 4ohms - 14.4V.
Comes in great condition in original box with instructions and MTX power certification. Also comes with long length of 0 gauge (read: massive) power cable and machined stinger platinum series terminals to fit cable straight to amp. Offers around $600 mark please.

PM me for Hi-res photos.
Andrew_SP20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links