Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > General Automotive Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-04-2004, 06:54 PM   #1
KittyKatSmack
Banned

Car: Mazda
Opinions on .... Kitty's new car choice!

Yes, I have in mind to purchase a new car...

The Mazda 3 could still be in the running depending on a test drive... the big plus is a new model and warranty.

Mazda 6? Well although I like the cars, they are just too big and the motor has to work too hard in mho! Could still be a contender though... no sign of the MPS for at least another 2 years

Mitsubishi are currently offering a 5 year warranty on Lancers and Mirage... both due for another change and Australia is getting the new Colt.... *ponders*

or

MX5... can't be new because of prohibitive cost, but a 2002 model will still have a little warranty left, be much cheaper than new and.... they are DEAD SEXY! Same price as some of the new cars on the list aka Mazda 3.

There are a lot of mods available for the MX5 also, and it is a convertible... coming into winter will be the time to buy (aka freeze my butt off in Canberra!)

So, I seek general opinions from the people I trust, you guys!

Although I love the MX5, the new cars obviously carry a new car warranty - handy!

but if I mod a new car, it affects my warranty.... so if I buy a new car, I can't/won't mod for at least 12 months.

So?
What do you think?
KittyKatSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links