Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted

Closed Thread

Old 13-05-2008, 06:57 PM   #1
skar6270

Car: mazda 323 astina 1.8l ('97)
WTT: [NSW] BA Leather Seat Covers + Seats

Hi guys, well after thinking long and hard about it i've decided I want to fit some bucket seats to my car so unfortunately the leather seat covers must go along with my seats (they're attached to the seats) so i'm looking to trade for some original seats + $450 ono as I paid over 600 for the covers so i'm really not prepared to go too far from that. I've got the extra material for the doors that I will throw in for free.

There aren't any problems with the seats at all.. The only thing I can say is the drivers seat I haven't tied the straps together on the bottom. The reason was because I wasn't strong enough to undo the bolts on the drivers seat and had to install in the car haha.. but this will be done before installing in your car.

See the following thread for pics
http://www.astinagt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11234

The only thing I need from you is some good quality seats that will fit a '97 ba and a couple of hours to switch them over.. Oh and somebody with a strong arm!

Honestly this really killing me as I spent 2 weekends installing them and was the first major mod I did to the car and have had so many people mistake them for a real retrim but i'm really craving some aftermarket seats! Thanks guys

EDIT: if you have some tools and can help switch over it'll probably take 30-45mins to switch
Sponsored Links
Old 13-05-2008, 07:45 PM   #2
DavoAust

Car: Red '93 3000GT / Black '08 Ninja 250R
Send a message via MSN to DavoAust
where are you? if you're in brissie i'll take a look at them. just the front seats?

the seats aren't hard to unbolt, the first time was the hardest

get a big 3/4" drive ratchet and maybe even an extension for the handle
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

'97 1.8L Hardtop
'93 3.0L TT 3000GT
Old 13-05-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
skar6270

Hi mate unfortunately i'm in sydney, epping (2121) haha unless you want to make a huge trek over here. Nah it's for everything, front seats, rear seats, shift boot, handbrake boot and door card material.
Old 14-05-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
skar6270

Hi guys thanks for the interest in the seats, unfortunately like I told a few of you I was speaking to an engineer regarding the seat rails for aftermarket seats and they just don't seem to be worth the hassle anymore. So unfortunately (fortunately for me haha) i'll be keeping the seats. Thanks again guys

p.s mods could you please close this topic
Closed Thread