Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Classifieds > For Sale/Wanted

Old 10-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #1
KittyKatSmack
Banned

Car: Mazda
EOI: [ACT] Special Case Bengal Kitten

HELP!!!

Our house is being taken over by Bengal cats and kittens!!!!

I'm pleased to say we have sold 2 kittens but I'm writing this because I have one kitten that needs a special home.
She seems unusually shy and doesn't participate in as much as the other three siblings. She is unfriendly to any other cats, sometimes including her siblings, so I'm trying to find her a home where
a) She will be an only cat
b) She will have time spent on her bringing her out of her shell.

She has grown very attached to me and I can't keep another 'pet' cat at this stage because we don't have our purpose built cattery in our own home yet.

Her name is Molly, and I will post pictures up.
For those AGT'ers that stayed over Xmas, this is the litter born on boxing day morning.

I want Molly to go to a home where she can develop her personality without competition from other cats or dogs. Bengals are not outside cats, so unless you have an enclosed, non escape proof area, then they are inside only.
She really is such gorgeous colouring, she is a marble or camo cat.

I will only be asking for enough money to cover the costs of vaccinations, desexing and microchipping. I will NOT be selling her for the $1000 the other kittens cost.

Please ask questions, I can email you pictures, I just don't have any hosted yet but will do asap.

And finally, for those of you that want to know how Avalanche is doing, he is performing baby sitting duties for Topaz's litter of 6 cubs. Came home from shopping yesterday to find him asleep on the little fold out lounge with 6 babies sprawled across him!

Indy - one of the boxing day kittens, is turning into a real avalanche. He's long and lean and gets into as much mischeif, chases things and talks to you. Avalanche spends time with all the different kittens and cats in the house so they are learning from him (except for Molly who won't go near him - Avi isn't at all intimidating - he's a big teddy bear).

So if anyone can help me find that special home for Molly, I would really appreciate it, and if anyone wants an Avalanche type personality, then Indy is not yet sold.

Pics soon, I hope
KittyKatSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links