Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > Performance & Technical > Forced Induction & Engine Conversions

Old 24-06-2006, 09:42 AM   #41
dru
AstinaGT Regular

Car: Mazda Astina BG SP
Send a message via MSN to dru
Gese, this thread really did get some attention while I was gone didn't it!

Thanks for all the information that was discussed, it was definitly an interesting read (not to mention long!!). I am still unsure what the plans are at the moment, mainly due to the fact that I dont have an engine for my conversion anymore. I don't know what I will be looking into but at the moment my car needs some new disc's and pads BAD! I hate trying to save money for the car and photography gear at the same time! Once tax time comes I might have the money to get things on a roll!

Along with the conversion that SOMEDAY (lol) will take place, I have been thinking about upgrading the suspension components a little. Just talking F/R struts and sway bars + some lowered springs and better shocks (i am thinking of just using all whiteline gear??) . I don't know whether its the old age of the Astina but the handling just doesn't satisfy me anymore!

I'll keep you all updated when things finally progress!!!