Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Communities > ACT

Old 03-03-2009, 06:55 PM   #1
Nate
Pandaspeed Racing

Car: BG SP
Send a message via MSN to Nate
Help required this weekend - Australian rally championship canberra

hi everybody!

As some of you would know im navigating in the ARC this year in a 2003 subaru impreza and we need help for this weekends round in the ACT. Im seeking anybody able to help out (saturday / sunday or both) with servicing the rally car (repairing damage / general spanner checks / changing tyres / cleaning / refueling), setting up and packing up the service area and just generally keeping an eye on all our stuff while we are racing. absolutely no experience required and while the car isnt in service (service is aprrox 20min every 3 hours) you can get out and watch the racing too. we also need as many of you as possible to get into the forest and get some photos of the car!

All up its a great day / weekend out where you are able to get up close with all the stars and cars of the Australian Rally Championship, all within a couple of hours of sydney and a stones throw from canberra.

you can find more info at www.rally.com.au or www.roc.com.au
any interested people should contact me as soon as possible on my mobile so i can get you registered as a crew member.

Cheers
Nate

Life would be straight without twisties STOCK AS A ROCKET!

•motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and may happen to me.
I accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided with the event services by CAMS and the Associated Entities
I THINK I AM N2!
Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links