Old 20-04-2005, 02:22 AM   #11
troubl

Car: atmgixxer@280kph
Send a message via MSN to troubl
Wink

kittens kittens kittens???
what???
now where were we, yeah.
thats just it rubes, i'm not a computer geek. so i can't touch type. this stuff takes forever to write so i break it down.
as i'm not writting mazda's journals, or a 'how to' post. merely answering someone or giving my two cents worth, i don't see that it be deemed necessary to contstruct proper sentances to establish open lines of communication
like i said i can see through others mistakes and then understand what they mean. THEN MOVE ON. but to, how was it put 'pull out the red marker'. thats a bit petty.
i also said once before that sadly not everyone is fortunate enough to have had an adaquate educational upbringing. is that to say they're comments aren't welcomed?
surely if you were interested in what i had to offer the discussion and don't understand something, you could easily say for example, 'hey troubl its gr8 ya finally got ya struts in but i didn't understand the bit about blah blah blah... i'll tell ya more clearly, no problem.
that would be instead of telling me what coloured beast does your home domestics.

Last edited by troubl; 21-04-2005 at 11:54 AM. Reason: 2B understood mo bettaer 4sum.
troubl is offline   Reply With Quote