Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Communities > NSW

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-10-2006, 06:59 PM   #181
Red Frog

Car: My feet :p
hmmmmm!!!! and where we're u yesterday then?? bailer not even answering my calls!
Old 23-10-2006, 08:55 PM   #182
skitz
I'm not as dumb as my posts would indicate

Car: astina ba 97
Send a message via MSN to skitz
hey leigh lets see what u got...... photos

lets see those ones of me and heva at the fiddler.....

ps WHO R U

09 Mazda RX-8 GT

Wakefield Park: 1:14.8100

skitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2006, 12:41 AM   #183
rodhog

Car: mx-6 626 Gs300 Maz2 was 95 KF BA-HT
Quote:
Originally Posted by skitz
hmmm is that a cop out on me? lol
NO not at all. I rather have my bar in primer and straight then have it peeling - fading - poll rash - truck rash (back in 02 2 days out of shop).

seriously I'm picky A-hole when it comes to my cars. My daily driver is not insured and I just change over it's head lgihts to new ones ?
rodhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2006, 08:17 PM   #184
rejy

Car: 95ba
Send a message via MSN to rejy Send a message via Yahoo to rejy
Hi everyone who i ment on the run and the ones i didnt really get to from just being busy with the whole day, i really enjoyed meeting the few people i did meet and it was great to share a bit in common. I cant wait to meet the rest and get to know them too. A big sorry to leaving just after the first little bit of the twisties. I still have this white bg astina getting fairly sideways half way into a corner and almost pointing his bonnet back at me while im hot on his tail in my mind, god that was funny then he took of like as if i would forget who it was, so that when we stopped i couldnt remember but i did, hehehe owell. Just another great thanks to allowing me to come along and im sure i will do it again anytime.
rejy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2006, 08:24 PM   #185
Laser the Amazer

Send a message via ICQ to Laser the Amazer Send a message via MSN to Laser the Amazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Frog
hmmmmm!!!! and where we're u yesterday then?? bailer not even answering my calls!
I was at my mate's place and my phone was in my bag. And I slept in. I sent you back an SMS and after sending 3 or so SMS's over the last few days I discover my temporary phone isn't sending them, getting that looked at tomorrow hopefully

I felt really bad about that

Again Sorry

Rob
Old 24-10-2006, 09:25 PM   #186
MAztinA 323

Car: 1989 Nissan Silvia CA18DET
Send a message via MSN to MAztinA 323
HAHHAHAHA that was the best! it was me who slid! lol i think it was a 90 degree turn and we were heading into it at like 80kmh and i figured my car has like stock stiff suspension.. so i didnt brake much, ended up slowing to about 70 (engine braking) and i kept turning, but the back wheel (apparently) lifted a little and i started sliding/drifting! hahah wow! then back to 2nd and took off fast as i knew rejy was on my tail... hope i didnt frighten u too much! lol
the back wheels were kinda bald... hehehehe~~~

awesome cruise! got some great shots adn some video as well which ill post up on youtube or something soonly :P
Old 24-10-2006, 09:26 PM   #187
Beau

Car: 300zx
Send a message via MSN to Beau
anybody happen to get this event on camera??

good stuff mate.. keep it up.
Beau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2006, 06:20 PM   #188
skitz
I'm not as dumb as my posts would indicate

Car: astina ba 97
Send a message via MSN to skitz
Bailey87 i still want to see what photos u got same with u redfrog lol and i think there was someone that got some video of it

09 Mazda RX-8 GT

Wakefield Park: 1:14.8100

skitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2006, 09:03 PM   #189
butters323

Send a message via MSN to butters323
so any1 posting up more pics ey?
Old 25-10-2006, 09:14 PM   #190
Red Frog

i will when i'm not so tired! or busy

great cruise every1
Old 25-10-2006, 10:38 PM   #191
DB0984
Boostin Member

Car: ????
Send a message via MSN to DB0984
Come on guys more pics.

Hey leigh i ended up going for the Canon S3 IS, picked it up yesterday. Have not had time to have a proper play with it, probably do that on the weekend. Will keep you posted on how it goes.

94 Ford Laser XL - Trent
03 Mazda Astina SP20 - Sam
06 Mazda 3 MPS - Miff

Now happily boostin
DB0984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2006, 01:19 AM   #192
MAztinA 323

Car: 1989 Nissan Silvia CA18DET
Send a message via MSN to MAztinA 323
hey i have like 131 pics and 13 movies... uploading will commence after this week of uni!~~
Old 01-11-2006, 10:42 PM   #193
DB0984
Boostin Member

I thought there were going to be more pics. What happened to bailey87's pics

94 Ford Laser XL - Trent
06 Mazda 3 MPS - Miff

Now happily boostin
Old 01-11-2006, 11:51 PM   #194
butters323

is baily da chicky with torn pants with the SLR? ya im kkeen for those pics.... (ma bad if im wrong)
Old 02-11-2006, 12:12 AM   #195
Zooming Bravo

Car: 1992 121 Bubble & 2005 SDX Bravo d/cab t/diesel 4x4
Send a message via MSN to Zooming Bravo Send a message via Skype™ to Zooming Bravo
Just got back online after my pc also got the flu...damn trojan thingy....

To Leigh and all the other members that I missed out on meeting sorry I bailed but I just didn't feel that well enuff to drive all that way.....sounds and looks like from the pic's you had a great day and flu or not the Astina will be there on the next AGT cruise.
Old 02-11-2006, 10:03 AM   #196
DB0984
Boostin Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by butters323
is baily da chicky with torn pants with the SLR? ya im kkeen for those pics.... (ma bad if im wrong)
I think so, or it may be her sister.

94 Ford Laser XL - Trent
06 Mazda 3 MPS - Miff

Now happily boostin
Old 02-11-2006, 07:55 PM   #197
butters323

either way.... pic uS! lol should be some good pics... the camera looked mad.
Old 14-11-2006, 01:41 PM   #198
Red Frog

Thumbs up The Write-Up

Right, you may now commence to start hurling objects at me for being a) extremely busy of late and b) slack
I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry i haven't got around to posting up about the day! So here goes!!

Well the day started out well.......me being a touch late, as per usual, and after telling everyone to polish and shine their cars, I hadn't I DID, however, vaccuum it so ner!
We waited for a few sleepy heads to arrive, and headed off through the drizzling rain for the Twin Servos w/ bellies full of hot, greasy bacon & egg mcmuffins....mmmm *drool*...
Had LOTSA fun w/ Skitz and a few others on the F3. Don't think I've hit those types of speeds before .....hmmmm at least the rain had eased off. Took a few piccys here and there. I know Bailey's sis got some great photos, as did Skitz and his entourage.
Had fun annoying Skitz with my windscreen wiper jets, and then he got me back pretty good lol Fun times, fun times......tehehehe

Arrived at the Twin Servos and met up with a few other guys, introduced ourselves, hung around for awhile (weather was nice enough to hold up for us)....then sum1 asked "So who's the organiser here?" I had a little chuckle, as I had at least THOUGHT i'd made it clear by my loud personality and tossing up ideas of what to do for lunch etc....all sorted, and off we headed for the Hunter. Started pouring at some point and decisions had to b made to have lunch indoors "Harrigan's Pub, how can I help?" Hmmm I really didn't want to go here, seeing as AGT had already been before and it's so typical to eat here, but anyways, I compromised and booked a table for outside, undercover...

We were cruising through Nessnock (formally known as "Cessnock") without much hassle, did get caught by a few red lights, bogans in the street, drunks having fights, etc, but all seemed normal. Cruised along in the fairly nice weather, by this stage, and at the request of Butters, we pulled into the Pokolbin Village Resort - he had an extreme urge to go to the Smelly Cheese Shop.... "Some people I know think that I'm crazzzzyy......." lol. So, all assembled up on the verandah, admiring the views, thinking about what delicious things we could consume in the chocolate shop, until........I realised.....hmmmm "Maybe I should do a head count.....", being the Kindy teacher I am......"Guys, someone is missing.....OH ****! It's Rob......"Hey Rob, where are you?!" He wasn't too sure either, but after a few directions, he finally pulled up.

At this point, I could see a few of the boyz' eyes flashing w/ wildness, and i could hear tummies grumbling......"Rite, off we go for lunchy munchies!" Lunch was lovely at Harrigans, once everyone figured out how to park their cars.....KYLE..... The sun blessed us for awhile, then buggered off behind some clouds. After working out a mathematical formulae of how to order 18 people's meals, only Skitz managed to screw it up. But we can't hold it against him *Pats him on the head, "Good boy! Good boy!" hahahaha I can say I throughly enjoyed my pizza and wine(s), and everyone seemed to lick their plates clean. I did realise that, on discussion, none of the people present had actually been to Harrigans before, so I didn't feel too bad in the end.

Now, here is where the REAL cruise began VVVVRRRRROOOOOOMMM!!! Until next time.....Lol
I will now supply you with a link to the photos of the day, which will be followed by a write up of Putty Rd *Psycho grin!!!* I just cannot believe how we have NEVER organised a cruise on this rd before! It is a pure cruisism type of road! lol
Old 14-11-2006, 03:37 PM   #199
Red Frog

Here we go me little chimpanzees!

http://klish21.zoto.com/galleries/huntervalley/

Gotta luv ya Daz for telling us about this Image Uploading site! It's fantastic! I'm going to peruse it a little longer - still a bit confusing about hot to get the Tags on images, etc - and feel I will use it as my Overseas gallery once i'm there. Very quick and user friendly!
Old 14-11-2006, 04:43 PM   #200
butters323

yes butters is open for some loving.... ill wait right here..... waiting.... waiting....