Go Back   AstinaGT Forums > AstinaGT Talk > Your Rides/Project Worklog

Old 11-09-2012, 03:26 AM   #61
speedracr79

Car: Protege
heres some stuff i got the other day from CR3 gonna powder coat them this weekend

Finally after monhs and months of searching and buying and selling i finally got a hold of a prestine set of fogs...and i also have a spare which i will be getting back later today

Well its not part of my build but im doing my new rims I got on my Subie this color Black Chrome..what yall think we did this one last night gonna finish them off today.

Old 11-09-2012, 03:28 AM   #62
speedracr79

Well bought me some speed3 seats They arent perfect but for the price its all good. They have a little wear but no tears and a few stains but im gonna give them a good cleaning either way they will be a nice addition to my build

Also just bought a Viper 2way Remote Start alarm. Got a good deal on it too BNIB so im happy. Now I just need to find a place to install it when my car is ready
Old 11-09-2012, 03:31 AM   #63
speedracr79

Picked up some parts the other day and got a 01-03 front subframe. Now i can install my gt spec ladder brace. Also got a rear reinforment panel it goes on the rear subframe to add more ridigity. The 99-00 didnt come with one, also got a better conditioned front dash. And found my valve cover that i powder coated it was lost but now is found.

Also bought a new HID Hi/Lo kit with extra set of bulbs I just had HID low kit so these will be better
Old 11-09-2012, 03:33 AM   #64
speedracr79

With the help of Ruben this weekend I brought my motor home we started the interior its just a teaser I still have to mount them but the speed3 seats are in the car...haha

Swapped out the carpet and the door panels cleaned up the carpet and the crap that made its way under the carpet. There was alot of change i found an old one hitter pipe i had probably about 10yrs ago..lol. also a sample pack of toothpaste, and a few other things.

Heres where i left off ill finish installing the panels this week and start to work on installing the rear seats the fronts wont go in till after the dash goes in. But that should be soon also. Motor will be taken apart this week and next week it will be ropped off to get the PnP work done, install cams and gears. Also going to clean up the block and PC some of the brackets and give the motor some color.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:45 AM   #65
TheMAN

Car: .
hey what's the condition of those MSP cup holders you got? I got a beat up one here that's no good except for vinyl wrapping... I noticed you have two, want to sell me one?
Old 11-09-2012, 11:39 AM   #66
Rupewrecht
Administrator

Car: AZ-1, Astina Hardtop Turbo, BJ Protege, Beetle
Wow, a lot of progress there!

jdmparts.rupewrecht.com
Sourcing your not-quite-overnight parts from Japan

WRECHT--|--SLOWTEGE--|--BEETLE--|--SUBSTITUTE--|--AZ-1

Rupewrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:17 PM   #67
speedracr79

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMAN View Post
hey what's the condition of those MSP cup holders you got? I got a beat up one here that's no good except for vinyl wrapping... I noticed you have two, want to sell me one?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupewrecht View Post
Wow, a lot of progress there!
Yeah im selling the extra ones whats your zip ill get a shipping quote

And thanks man im hoping to have it all done by the end of the month.
Old 17-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #68
TheMAN

Car: .
PM'd on US board